Keeping you ahead with our free-to-use GEZE EZE BIM process.
A new future-looking way of working. BIM – Business Information Modeling Technology is transforming the way that building and infrastructure is designed, constructed and operated – and it’s helping to improve decision making and performance. Incorporated as an add-in & play software within your Autodesk REVIT model, GEZE EZE BIM uses digital online representation of physical and functional information related to your door families, resulting in a detailed specification with images and costs from the very start of your design concept.
Need changes over the lifetime of your project or the building for that matter – be it an update or a rebuild? No problem, GEZE EZE BIM offers flexible software that works like you do.
Do you need…
Near real-time online project collaboration that connects your team?
We’ve got you covered from design concept and across the lifetime of your development. GEZE EZE BIM is Autodesk REVIT compatible, benefits being …multi-functional team access, highlighted updates, progress visible on plan and near real-time online communication with GEZE Specifiers.
Fast specification turnaround and improved costing accuracy?
On completion of your request, you will receive a complete electronic Specification inclusive of product and component images and costs. We’ll then work with you to give you the agility to make accurate ongoing changes easily.
Ongoing access to consultants focused on your success…and at no additional cost?
At GEZE your focused Architectural Consultant together with a team of qualified and trained Architectural Specifiers and installation Specialists will work with you towards a ‘one-stop’ better-quality outcome.
What can you expect? Specialist technical advice, relevant case studies, necessary documentation, training, installation, servicing, inspection…and where appropriate access to deep global expertise.
The practice has grown significantly in the past few years, so has the scale and complexity of the projects we work on. With larger projects, BIM helps to streamline the design and coordination…
Want to keep in the know? Subscribe to our Newsletter
What is the cost of using GEZE EZE BIM (Building Information Modeling)?
Will working on GEZE EZE BIM affect my central model in any way?
- GEZE EZE BIM is not connected to your central model in any way – instead, GEZE Specifiers work with a copy of your model
- When you are 100% satisfied with your Specification, you can chose to merge the ironmongery information directly into your master model. See how here
I see that I need to share my project model with you, I have security and confidentiality concerns
- We take your security and confidentiality concerns seriously. GEZE uses a secure file transfer system. Alternatively share your model through a file transfer system of your choice and send to email@example.com
Will I be able to communicate with the Architectural Specifier at GEZE throughout the scheduling process? To ensure that the GEZE teams recommendations fit my design aesthetic and the buildings functional needs
- Absolutely….GEZE EZE BIM includes a two-way near real time messenger feature . A qualified and trained GEZE Specifier will work with you to specify your model. Progress is highly visible on the plan and changes are highlighted in the tables. Updates are automatic
Can multiple people in my team access the GEZE ironmongery schedule?
- Yes, provided they have downloaded the software and have been validated, they can access your GEZE ironmongery model
Will the completed schedule of product recommendations show tables of the full specification and matched-up product images of component parts…and pricing if I need it?
- Yes, and you will be notified by your Specifier the moment that your fully resolved specification is ready – remember to set your cost preference if your wish, and then expect to receive an image rich ironmongery specification. These are automatically updated as you request changes
As the originator of the BIM model, can I make detailed changes to GEZES recommended schedule myself?
- Need changes, no problem! GEZE does the work for you because at GEZE we know that specifying ironmongery to doors correctly can be one of the most challenging aspects of your project. At GEZE our Architectural Specifiers are highly qualified and trained to work with you through the iterative process to match the right functional and aesthetic solution to your project
I need face-to-face GEZE EZE BIM training for me and my team, how do I go about organizing this?
- We can’t wait to train you and your team! Contact your Architectural Consultant, or speak to one of our CRM Co-Ordinators on Freecall: 0800 060 103, or email… and we’ll arrange a suitable date and time with you
What if I don’t have the latest version of Autodesk Revit installed on my PC?
How do I start a project on GEZE EZE BIM?
What are my options if I don’t have Autodesk REVIT installed?
- We know that clients will take time to transition over to BIM, in the meantime, we will be happy to receive your hard-copy plans or Specification list. We’ll then work with you to specify the most appropriate ironmongery solution for your project. Please contact our CRM Co-Ordinators to kick-start your project: Freecall: 0800 060 103, or email
Do you have a digital GEZE Product Catalogue that I can browse through?
Where will I get GEZE product prices from?
Where do I source GEZE Product Samples from?
If I change my doors in my model in any way, will you pick up the changes?
- Yes, GEZE EZE BIM will automatically highlight the doors on the door-list as green if changed or added, and red if deleted
Questions or comments?
Let us know and we’ll get back to you during office hours